(A) Rules. These General Rules.
(B) Grantor. The person who is asked for a favor and grants it.
(C) Certificates. The FavorPower Certificates.
(D) Registrant. The person who purchases the FavorPower Certificate and registers it with favorpower.com
2. Registration. Only registered favors can be used to request favors. FavorPower Certificates must be registered by January 5 for 2021. The person who buys the new FavorPower Certificate must register the certificate before giving it as a gift.
3. Restrictions. The person who buys the certificate must gift it and cannot use it or sell it. The person who registered the certificate cannot receive anything of value in return for the certificate.
4. Term. FavorPower Certificates are valid until December 31, 2021.
5. Violation of Rules. FavorPower reserves the right to invalidate any certificate if persons connected with the certificate violate any of these Rules.
All contest entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
(A) Favor Impact. Each person who receives a favor in return for a FavorPower Certificate is eligible to enter a contest and receive a prize. The grand prize is $10,000. You enter the contest by sending: (1) a description of the favor you requested; (2) the Serial Number of the certificate; (3) the name of the Grantor; (4) a description of how the favor impacted your life. Our judges will choose the best one. Awards will be made on January 5, 2022.
(B) Social Media Post - Post about Favors on social media and send us a link to your post. The post can be on any social media that is transmitted to at least 20 followers. Our judges will chose the best each month and the winner will win $400.
(C) Conditions. Contest is void where illegal or restricted or if less than 10,000 valid FavorPower Certificates are registered.
7. Replacement Certificates. To request replacement, send an email with certificate Serial Number, along with your name and contact information, to email@example.com
8. Not Currency. While FavorPower Certificates have some characteristics that are similar to currency, the certificates are not legal tender.
9. These rules may be amended or supplemented without notice.
Give the most personal gift - one that everyone wants. Click below to see 60+ ways to use a favour.